CSI – Las Vegas Chapter is lucky to have a very diverse group of members that create the quintessential example of what CSI is all about. We are well represented by Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Specification writers and Product Reps from both the private and public sectors. We are finding that our proximity to Arizona, Utah and California brings us members and guests from the surrounding CSI chapters. Whether there is a trade show in town or an out of town firm has a local project, we are lucky to have new faces attend each and every meeting. Join us!
February 10, 2015 Tour of World Market Center Communication System
Daniel MacAlpine, our tour guide, is the Nevada Regional Manager for Communication Technology Services, LLC (CTS). Established in 1990, Communication Technology Services provides the highest quality telecommunications services needed in today’s network environment. With presence throughout the United States, CTS offers nationwide solutions in the following areas:
- Wireless turnkey design and deployment services
- In-building Distributed Antenna Systems
- Outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems
- Public Safety
- Voice and Data Cabling
- Call Center/Help Desk support
- National Rollouts
- Maintenance and Monitor Services
- General Contracting
- Project Site tour and Design Overview – challenges and lessons learned.
- Understanding of Division 27 (Communications)
- Overview of how Distributed Antenna System infrastructure for wireless devices inside World Market Center work
- Explanation of power plants for composite fiber-infrastructure-to-remote functioning
- Description of AT&T grounding requirements
Mundo Latin Chic Restaurant is located at the World Market Center at the first floor of Building A. It is accessible from the main plaza.
Beer, wine and alcoholic drinks are separate cash bar. Restaurant and bar are open until 9 pm.
Check or Credit Card at the Door (No Cash)